Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: The Morning Coffee...............Another Day

  1. #31
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    I'm not even sure I've used Zut alors once in my life
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Dom, you can email me, I had to format and forgot to save your last email...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Zut alors was always sounding like "FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!" I feel it represent the fealing more then Zut! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Email sent Carl.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    Zut alors [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">close enough...
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    je suis un mal chien? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouvre le fenetre - ferme le fenetre.

    OMG - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME!!!


    No, wait, that's gas.
    I'd love to take a trip back to Quebec City someday. The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
    The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">O_O *buys plane ticket*

  5. #35
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    je suis un mal chien?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, that's not clear... sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I guess you want to say you're a bad dog? In french the expression doesn't really exist, well not like the english meaning...

    I'd go with "Je suis un vieu chien fini" lol

  6. #36
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
    Ouvre le fenetre - ferme le fenetre.

    OMG - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME!!!


    No, wait, that's gas.
    I'd love to take a trip back to Quebec City someday. The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It true that in the old part of Quebec city they have some many sex shop... kinda weird sometimes... and some of them have been open for years... But it did change a little, they're is a little bit less of them now.

    But even without them Quebec is a great city to visit!

    Did you ever came to Montreal?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    It true that in the old part of Quebec city they have some many sex shop... kinda weird sometimes... and some of them have been open for years... But it did change a little, they're is a little bit less of them now.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]frown.gif[/img] *cancels plane ticket*

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, tabernac! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    (yeah, I probably spelled that wrong too.)

    best thing aboot Montreal is the whores, IMO. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]
    up early today on my day off. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
    excited about an expecting UPS drop off today [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    pics to come later today [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Coffee me up!!!!!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by grail:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
    Bonjour mes amies.
    Comma ca va?
    Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?

    It's sad how little high school french I remember.
    And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you don't have any chance to practice it, it's kynda normal you forget it... saddly [img]frown.gif[/img]
    But Actually besides a couple of syntax error, the meaning is quite clear! Good job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm one step behind you... I took College French and I all I get out of that sentence is something about the bathroom at the library.... but I can't tell what you're saying about it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •